Track your recommended daily water intake for a healthy pregnancy.
Why? During pregnancy, you’ll gain over 25 pounds to accommodate your growing baby! Given this increase in weight, your daily water intake rises to over 90 oz. in order to maintain a healthy pregnancy for you and your baby.
- Improve pregnancy nutrition: With all the pregnancy supplements, fitness, and nutrition goals you’re pursuing, it’s barely effective with poor water intake. Proper hydration helps transport and absorb essential nutrients into the baby’s growing cells, faster.
- Reduce pregnancy symptoms: Common pregnancy symptoms such as morning sickness, nausea relief, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, and body swelling find relief with correct water intake as it properly hydrates important body mechanics.
- Prevent dehydration: Pregnant or not, lack of proper hydration causes unbearable headaches, cramps, and dizziness which can significantly impacts your mood and productivity.
- Pregnancy safe: BellyBottle is a patent pending custom Nalgene water bottle Made in the U.S.A. from strong Tritan material which is 100% BPA Free, a chemical that has been found to disrupt natural hormones.
- Enjoy the pregnancy calendar: The week by week stickers serve as a fun pregnancy countdown to the big day! The stickers are waterproof so the BellyBottle is dishwasher safe. Just make sure to use a sharpie marker when writing in your due date!
Learn More: How much water should a pregnant woman drink?